Manage your taxes, register for VAT, filing returns globally
Insurance Premium Tax services
Our experts enable you to meet your global Insurance Premium Tax requirements with ease. Leveraging our in-country expertise, we can help reduce the burden of insurance tax compliance by improving processes and reducing costs.
Our team helps to simplify the tax administration process of your cross border insurance policies.
- Registration with the appropriate authorities
- Calculation rules and tax computation in accordance with the requirements of differing jurisdictions
- Tax filing service – Preparation, signature and submission of returns and payment handling to the appropriate authorities
- Penalty regime analysis
- Local representation allowing us to liaise with tax authorities on your behalf to keep you fully informed for any decision making processes
- Statutory records keeping helping you meet local compliance requirements regarding your registers, insurance policies, books and contracts
- Change management communicating local legislative and regulatory changes, allowing you to assess the relevant impact and keeping you up to date across all areas in which you are exposed to requirements
Tax Compliance Services
We can help you manage your tax and reporting obligations, including those associated with Corporate Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Goods and Services Tax and withholding tax responsibilities by:
- Registration: ensuring registration with the necessary local authorities
- Calculation: calculating CIT returns and other relevant taxes
- Submission: preparation and submission of tax returns to local authorities
- Payments: processing of tax liability payments
- Tax audits: management of tax audits (as applicable), guiding you through the process and facilitating dialogue with relevant authorities
- Local knowledge: offering direct access to our local experts, enabling greater understanding of local taxes, notices and assessments
We are able to register your company for VAT across the globe. We can guide you through the specific local processes, allowing you to set up in relevant jurisdictions faster and more efficiently. We make complex processes, such as obtaining a non-resident VAT/GST number very simple.
Fiscal representation – Non-EU companies operating in Europe can appoint us as a fiscal representative to act on your behalf to deal with VAT related issues.
We can provide that single point of contact to coordinate multiple filing requirements across a number of jurisdictions for accurate, timely returns that mitigate the risks associated with non-compliance.
Our local experts assist clients with understanding the regional variations associated with the treatment of transactions and compliance rules.
- Payment on Return Submission: our In-country presence allows you the flexibility to make payments to local tax authorities, including cases where certain jurisdictions require payment to be made via a local bank account
- VAT Recovery: our experts can assist in making VAT processes efficient and help the identification of recoverable VAT across the markets in which you operate, liaising with local tax authorities to support claims or information requests and decreasing the turnaround time for settlement
- Compliance: we can help you define a robust framework to help you meet your VAT/GST obligations, which are often mandated by local tax laws
We also support you in maintaining compliance with:
- Registration thresholds
- Invoicing, VAT treatment, FX rates
- Local bookkeeping standards
- Support for tax inspections