Prioritizing international markets, market entry and review
Our core market research services that help your international expansion are:
Prioritising international markets – which should we tackle first?
- A rational structure for selecting target markets
- How to size the opportunity in the local market
Market entry support – how do we ensure a successful launch?
- Our core service, end-to-end research and consultancy
- Guarantees a strategic entry to the selected market
- Decision support on whether and how to launch successfully
Market review – How do we improve what we have got?
- Quicker, smaller market investigation
- Ideal for tactical adjustment to an existing market presence (e.g. basis for renegotiating distribution/partner arrangements, targeting new customer segments etc)
Competitive marketing and promotional guidance
- Competitor intelligence and how to respond effectively
- Uncovering successful promotional strategies/best practice in the local market
Global market research tools and procedures
We have a range of specific global market research tools and procedures designed to answer your questions about expanding into international markets.
- Structured prioritisation of export markets
- Focused desk research using a wide range of published and pay-per-view sources
- Research using sector specialists who are actually in the country we are researching
Global market research methodologies we apply:
- Telephone, online and face-to-face in-depth interviews
- Focus groups
- Online panels
- Competitor audits
- Social media/online networks to identify expert witnesses in a given sector
- Theme and content analysis
- Industry forums
- On-the-spot research at relevant industry events
- A range of reporting formats to suit the needs of your management team
We also offer guidance for other export related matters: relocation, logistics, local providers, culture, language, website hosting and design, etc… Contact us here for a detailed quote.